Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021 – 250 Trade Apprentice Vacancies:
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice posts. NPCIL has announced new job vacancies at 250 Trade Apprentice on a contract basis. Candidates with ITI in the relevant trade can check the job vacancies at https://www.npcil.nic.in/ or you can see below. Check below for NPCIL Trade Apprentices 250 Posts Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with ITI looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the NPCIL website and apply for them till 15-11-2021. Also see NPCIL Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment below:
List of NPCIL Trade Apprentices 250 Posts Recruitment 2021 Details:
Below is the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Apprentices Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 250
Job Location: Maharashtra (Tarapur).
- Start date for online registration: 29-10-2021
- Last date for online registration: 15-11-2021
- Candidates should complete the ITI in relevant trade from a recognized board/ institution.
- Min. 14 years and Max. 24 years(Check official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on academic scores in ITI.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Registration – Apply Online