NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 65 Trade Apprentice Vacancies:
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity by the Government of India. NPCIL has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprenticeship on various trades. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced new job vacancies for 65 Trade Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates with 8th/ 10th/ITI in the relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://www.npcil.nic.in/ or you can see below. Check below for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with 8th/ 10th/ITI looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited website and apply for the posts till 11-01-2021. Also see NPCIL Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India LimitedRecruitment below:
List of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Jobs 2020 Details:
Below is the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment Details for Apprentice posts.
- Post Name: Trade Apprentices
- No. of Vacancies: 65
Job Location: Tamilnadu.
Important Dates for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 08-12-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11-01-2021
- Candidates should complete the 8th/ 10th//ITI Pass Certificate in relevant stream from a recognized institute/ board.
Age Limit(as of 01-11-2021):
- Min. 16 years and Max. 24 years (Check the Official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Merit(Mark scored).
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of NPCIL Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online registration – apply online