IBPS Recruitment 2021 – 1828 Specialist Officer Vacancies:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a recruitment notification for 1828 posts of Specialist Officer (SO). IBPS has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (I.T Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer) posts on regular basis. Candidates with Graduate Degree in any field can check the job vacancies at https://ibps.in or you can see below. Check below for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with Graduate/ Postgraduate degree looking for government bank jobs can check the IBPS Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the IBPS website and apply for the posts from 03-11-2021 till 23-11-2021. Also see IBPS Exam Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2021 below:
List of IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the IBPS Recruitment Details for Specialist Officer posts.
- Post Name: I.T Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 220
- Post Name: Agricultural Field Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 884
- Post Name: Rajbhasha Adhikari
- No. of Vacancies: 84
- Post Name: Law Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 44
- Post Name: HR/Personnel Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 61
- Post Name: Marketing Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 535
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitments 2021:
- Date of Notification: 02.11.2021
- Starting date for Online Application: 03.11.2021
- Last date for Online Application: 23-11-2021
- Last date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: January 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 26.12.2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2022
- The download of the Call Letter for the Online exam – Main: January 2022
- Online Examination – Main: 30.01.2022
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2022
- The download of call letters for interview: February 2022
- Conduct of interview: February/March 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
- Candidates should complete a Graduation Degree/Post Graduate Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution/ university.
- Min. 20 years and Max. 30 years (Check official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Online Examination & Interview.
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others