UPSC Recruitment 2022 – 28 Deputy Director Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Deputy Director posts. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for the 28 Deputy Director Vacancies. Candidates with B.Sc/ M.D/M.S/Degree in Engineering can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2022:
Candidates with B.Sc/ M.D/M.S/Degree in Engineering looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 14-04-2022. Also see UPSC Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2022 Details:
Below are the UPSC Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Exam Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Post Name: Senior Lecturer
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Post Name: Assistant Director
- No. of Vacancies: 15
- Post Name: Deputy Director
- No. of Vacancies: 08
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Start date for Submission of Application: 25-03-2022
- The last date for Submission of Application: 14-04-2022
- A candidate should complete B.Sc/ M.D/M.S/B.E from a recognized institution/ university.
- Min. 33 years Max.50 years (Check the official notification below for the age limit and relaxation).
- Selection process based on Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
- For general candidates Rs. 25/- have to pay.
- No Fee for SC/ ST / PwBD / Women.
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment 2022: