UPSC Recruitment 2022 – 838 Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, GDMO & other vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released recruitment notification of 838 posts of Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council), General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC). Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 04-01-2022 to 18-01-2022. UPSC CMS DAF Exam 2022, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- No. of Vacancies: 349
- Post Name: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancies:300
- Post Name: GDMO
- No. of Vacancies: 05
- Post Name: General Duty Medical Gr.-II
- No. of Vacancies: 184
Job Location: All India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 04-01-2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 18-01-2022
- Candidates should have an MBBS degree from a recognized university/ institution.
Age Limit(as on 01-08-2021):
- Max. 32 years. (Check the official notification below for the age relaxation).
- Selection based on Physical and Medical Standards.
- For GEN/OBC candidates has to pay Rs. 200 through online and for SC/ST/PWD candidates has no application fee.
Important links for UPSC CMS DAF Exam 2022:
Click here to view the official notification: UPSC Recruitment 2022 official notification.
Click here for Online Registration: UPSC Recruitment 2022 Online Registration.