UPSC Recruitment 2022 – 253 BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) posts. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for the 253 BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB Examination 2022. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC CAPF (ACs) Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 10-05-2022. Also see UPSC CAPF (ACs) Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC CAPF (ACs) Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2022 Details:
Below are the UPSC Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Exam Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Border Security Force (BSF)
- No. of Vacancies: 66
- Post Name: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- No. of Vacancies: 29
- Post Name: Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- No. of Vacancies: 62
- Post Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- No. of Vacancies: 14
- Post Name: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- No. of Vacancies: 82
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 20-04-2021
- The last date for Submission of Application: 10-05-2022 till 18:00 Hrs
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 17.05.2022 to 23.05.2022 till 6:00 PM
- The date for Examination: 07-08-2022
- A candidate should complete a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit(as on 01-08-2022):
- Min. 20 years and Max. 25 years (Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation).
- Selection is based on Written Examination, Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests/Medical Standards Tests, and Interview/Personality tests.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/-.
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment 2021: