UPSC Recruitment 2022 – 187 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Professor, Administrative Officer, Assistant Commissioner Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Engineer, Assistant Professor, Administrative Officer, Assistant Commissioner, and Junior Time Scale posts. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for the 187 Asst Commissioner, AE, JTS, AO, Asst Professor Vacancies. Candidates with a Degree/ Master’s degree/ Diploma can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC AE, AO, and Other Recruitment 2022:
Candidates with a Degree/ Master’s degree/ Diploma looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 13-01-2022. Also see UPSC Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC AE AO and Other Recruitment 2022 below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2022 Details:
Below are the UPSC Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Exam Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: 157
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Post Name: Administrative Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 09
- Post Name: Assistant Commissioner
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Post Name: Junior Time Scale
- No. of Vacancies: 17
|Assistant Engineer||Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Professor||Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC Plus NPA.|
|Administrative Officer||Level- 07in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.|
|Assistant Commissioner||Level- 11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.|
|Junior Time Scale||Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- The start date for Submission of Application: 24-12-2021
- The last date for Submission of Application: 12-01-2022
- A candidate should complete a Degree/ Master’s degree/ Diploma from a recognized institution/ university.
- The age limit for the UPSC Recruitment 2022 is given below,
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Engineer||30 years.|
|Assistant Professor||45 years|
|Administrative Officer||40 years|
|Assistant Commissioner||30 years.|
|Junior Time Scale||35 years|
- Selection process based on Interview.
- For general candidates Rs. 25/- have to pay.
- No Fee for SC/ ST / PwBD / Women.
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Click here to view the official notification – Click here
- Apply online for the UPSC Recruitment – Apply Online
- Click here for the Official website – Click Here