TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment Exam:
TNPSC Group 1 is a recruitment exam conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). The TNPSC Group-1 Services can be categorized into two variants: Technical Positions & Non-Technical Positions. Various posts included in the Group-1 service is:
TNPSC Group-1 Posts: Technical
- Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Director of Legal Metrology
- Industrial Promotion Officer
- Conservator of Forests
TNPSC Group-1: Non- Technical Posts
- Deputy Collector [Civil Services, (Executive Branch)]
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – Category. II (Police Service)
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Services)
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Co-operative Service)
- District Panchayat Officer (Panchayat Services)
- Regional Transport Officer (Transport Service)
- District Registrars (Registration Services)
- Divisional Fire Officer (Fire Service)
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour (Labour Service)
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men) (Jails Service)
- Assistant Excise Superintendent (Excise Service)
- Municipal Commissioner – Grade-II (Municipal Administrative Service)
- District Social Welfare Officer (Social Welfare Service)
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officers including Assistant Director (Backward Classes Welfare Service)
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer (Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service)
- District Tribal Welfare Officer (Tribal Welfare Service)
- Assistant Treasury Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasuries & Accounts Service)
- District Employment Officer (Employment Service)
- Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade II (Medical & Health Services)
- Assistant Audit Officer (State Audit Service)
How to apply for the Group-1 Exam?
Applicants should apply only online on the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net. Applicants should ensure that they have every one of the vital records close by while filling the application structure. The following are a portion of the archives recorded that are required:
- Scanned archives of Educational Qualification
- Disability Certificate, if any
- Scanned documents of non-employment certificates, if any.
- Active Email ID
- Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Applicants are first needed to sign on to the TNPSC’s site www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net
- Click “Apply on the web” to open up the internet-based application structure.
- Select the name of the post or administration for which you wish to apply.
- If you as of now have a Unique ID, if it’s not too much trouble, enter the Unique ID and password to see the generally accessible data and update them, if fundamental.
- If the event that you don’t have a substantial ID, kindly enter every one of the necessary specifics without avoiding any field.
- Competitors are needed to transfer their most recent photo and signature according to the particulars given in the rules for checking and transfer of photos and marks. An internet-based application transferred without a photo and mark will be dismissed.
Age Limit & Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all categories||“Others” i.e., applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs|
|For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes )||21 years||37 years||32 years|
|Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)|
|For applicants possessing any degree||21||37||32|
|For applicants possessing a B.L. degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission||21||38||33|
The educational capability required for the TNPSC Group 1 test is a graduate degree from:
- A college incorporated by a Central or State Act or
- An educational foundation set up by an Act of Parliament or
- A deemed University under Section 3, UGC Act 1956.
Group 1 Exam pattern & syllabus
The selection process for the Group 1 exam is divided into three steps:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Oral Interview
Prelims Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Steps To Download TNPSC Group1 Syllabus
The TNPSC Group 1 syllabus 2020 in Tamil and English is available on the Commission’s website.
You can download it and print it so that it is readily available for your reference:
- Go to TNPSC official site www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the right-hand corner of the page, you will discover a menu under Apply Online.
- In the menu, click on the drop-down menu under Examinations.
- Click on the Syllabus alternative.
- As the page opens, search on the page TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam-1 prospectus.
- Click on the connection. At this point when the page opens, download it.
You can download Group 1 Exam syllabus here:- DOWNLOAD HERE
Points To Note For TNPSC Civil Services Recruitment
- The Mains Written Examination will be held in Chennai only.
- However, the Prelims will be held at different locations as given in the notification.
- For any assistance, while filling up the form, an applicant can contact on or mail at the following.
Email id: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number (General Queries): 044- 25332855 & 18004251002
Phone Number (Tech Queries): 044-25300309 & +918754000961
- Apply before the last date.