TNPSC Group 1 Preparation Plans:
Group 1 Exam is conducted TNPSC by August 2020(Expected). A huge number of students are appearing for that TNPSC Group 1 Exams. Students are finding difficulty in preparing for that exam. It’s not easy to clear the exam without knowing the syllabus. First and foremost is to understand the syllabus, go through once before start preparing. Prepare a Study plan/ Preparation plan based on TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus and try to follow that plan prepared. Read previous year question papers so that it will help you to know what type of questions they ask in the exam. Workout model question papers, it will help to know the week area as well as to do the exam within time. Read the newspaper and monthly current affairs magazine regularly. 25% of questions from current affairs. Here is the TNPSC Group 1 Preparation Books/ New Syllabus Books for the upcoming exam.
Check the TNPSC Group 1 exam syllabus before start preparing the exam, Check the link – TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus.
Anyone with a Degree qualification from a recognized board/institution is eligible to apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Exam.
Important Tips for TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam:
As a beginner, to have fundamental knowledge about the syllabus, you may start with Tamilnadu State Board Books. Cover every line of the 6th Std – 12th Std Science, Social Science Books as per the TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus. TNPSC Group 1 Preparation Books for the upcoming exam below:
General Studies (OBJECTIVE TYPE):
Unit I – General Science:
6th to 12th NCERT and Samacheer books. Samacheer Kalvi Books are available in PDF for download. Read each and every line from Samacheer Books.
Unit II – Current Events:
1. TNPSC Current Affairs in Tamil and English by Clicking the link – Current Affairs.
2. Read Newspapers and take your own notes if you have enough time (The Hindu)
3. Anyone of the Current Affairs Monthly Magazine like Pothu Arivu Ulagam (Tamil), Competitive Success Review/Civil Service Chronicle/Competition Wizard (English) (Not compulsory, if you have time and money go for it)
Unit III – Geography:
Samacheer Kalvi’s New Syllabus class 6 to 12th Books and NCERT Syllabus Class 11 & 12 Books.
Unit IV – History and culture of India:
Samacheer Kalvi’s New Syllabus 6 to 12th School Books and India Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra.
Unit V – Indian Polity:
Polity and Constitution – Laxmikanth
Unit VI – Indian Economy:
11th and 12th state board book and Ramesh Singh’s Indian Economy Book
Unit VII – Indian National Movement:
11th and 12th state board book
UNIT – VIII – Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests: (50 marks in Group 1 Preliminary Exam)
i)A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
ii)Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
iii)Objective Arithmetic – R. S. Agarwal
Important Tips for TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam:
TNPSC Main Exam Group 1 consists of three-part. Complete Group 1 Main Syllabus below:
- The modern history of India and Indian culture.
- General Aptitude & Mental ability Test.
- Role and impact of science and technology in the development of India and Tamil Nadu.
- Indian polity and emerging political trends across the world affecting India and Geography of India.
- Tamil Society, its culture and heritage/ English language skills.
- Administration of Union and states with special reference to Tamil Nadu.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Current economic trends: the Indian economy and the impact of the global economy on India.
- Socio-Economic Problems of India/ Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Group 1 Study Materials PDF:
For Latest Group 1 Study Materials PDF free download, click the link – TNPSC Group 1 Study Material
Practice TNPSC Group 1 Old Question Papers:
Practice makes you perfect, do practice as much as TNPSC group 1 previous year question papers. At first, start practicing group 1 previous year question paper one by one and check your score. For old questions, papers click here the link – TNPSC Group 1 Question Papers.
Solve TNPSC Group 1 Model Question Papers:
Practise model question papers will help you to find your weaker area and make you more comfortable in the main exam. For model question papers click the link – TNPSC Group 1 Model Question Papers.
Group 1 Prelims & Main Exam Syllabus, check the link – TNPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus.