TNAU Recruitment 2020 – 44 Programme Asst, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Vacancies:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) is an agricultural university located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. TNAU has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Programme Asst, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Posts. TNAU has announced new job vacancies for 44 Programme Asst, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver on a temporary basis. Candidates with an 8th, BA/ B.Sc/ BCA, B.Sc, Any Degree, Typing Knowledge in relevant fields can check the job vacancies at https://tnau.ac.in/ or you can see below. Check below for TNAU Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with 8th, BA/ B.Sc/ BCA, B.Sc, Any Degree, Typing Knowledge in relevant fields looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the TNAU website and apply them till 09-11-2020. Also see TNAU Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment below:
List of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Jobs 2020 Details:
Below is the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment Details for various posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates of TNAU Recruitment 2020:
- Date of Notification: 14-10-2020
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 14-10-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09-11-2020
- Last date for the receipt of completed application through post: 13-11-2020
- For Programme Assistant (Computer): B.Sc. (Computer Science) / Bachelor in Computer Application/ Bachelor in Agriculture & allied subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application.
- Programme Assistant (Technical): Essential B.Sc. in Agriculture / Bachelor of Veterinary Science / Animal Sciences / Horticulture / Forestry / Home Science.
- Farm Manager: Essential B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry
- Junior Assistant cum Typist: Minimum Degree acquired after passing +2 (in any one of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in Government University, Government, or Public Sector Institutions.
- Driver: Must have passed 8th Std (must read and write Tamil).
Age Limit(as of 01-07-2020):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Written Examination and certificate verification and oral interview.
- For General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 750 as an application fee.
- SC / SC(A) / ST Candidates are need to pay Rs. 500 application fees.
Important Links of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.
Click here for an online application – apply online
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003.