Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Admission Application 2020 21:
The Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) is a State-funded University. It offers professional fisheries education, research, and extension programs to enhance fish production and utilization by following the State Agricultural University (SAU) pattern and syllabi. TNJFU has released the notification for the Admission UG/Programmes for the year 2020 – 2021. Interested candidates can check and apply for the Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Admission Application 2020 21 on or before 26-10-2020. Kindly check below for Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Admission Notification, Application link, and how to apply.
Important Dates of TNJFU:
Starting date for submission of Application: 26-09-2020
Last date for submission of Application: 26-10-2020
No. of seats for available in TNJFU Admission 2020 21:
|Courses Offered||Seats Available|
|B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)||120 + 6 seats Fishermen wards|
|B.Tech. (Fisheries Engineering)||30 + 2 seats Fishermen wards|
|B.Tech. (Energy & Environmental Engineering) *||20 seats|
|B.Tech. (Biotechnology)*||40 seats|
|B.B.A. (Fisheries Business Management)*||20 seats|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)*||40 seats|
|B.Voc. (Industrial Fish Processing Technology)||25 seats|
|B.Voc. (Industrial Aquaculture)||30 seats|
|B.Voc. (Industrial Fishing Technology)||20 seats|
|B.Voc. (Aquatic Animal Health Management)||25 seats|
- Candidates applying for the above said courses (except B.Voc.) should not have completed the age mentioned below as of 01-07-2020.
- SC/SCA/ST Candidates: No age limit
- Other candidates: 21 Years
- Candidates should complete the 12th standard from a recognized board/institution.
- Selection based on their cut-off marks in the qualifying examination (12th Pass).
Cut off Marks
B.F.Sc. Degree Course
- Vocational degree courses
Application fee for SC / SCA / ST : Rs. 250/- for each course
Application fee for OTHERS: Rs. 500/- for each course
- Other degree courses
Application fee for SC / SCA / ST : Rs. 400/- for each course
Application fee for OTHERS: Rs. 800/- for each course
Important links for Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Admission 2020-21:
For TNJFU Admission 2020 2021 Official Notification – Click here.
Click here for online application – apply online.
How to apply for TNJFU Application 2020-21:
1. Click on the “Admission” link given on the website www.tnjfu.ac.in and download the Prospectus and read carefully.
2. Click on the “Online Application” link and read the instructions carefully.
3. Before filling online application candidates are requested to ensure they are having soft copies of their recent passport size photograph, signature, and relevant supporting documents (candidates applying under special categories).
4. Click on the “Apply” button for new registration appears along with verification of the candidate’s mobile number via OTP.
5. Registered candidates log in to the online application via mobile verification (OTP) for filling in the Application along with Login ID appears on top of the application.
6. Click on the “Save” button if you need to make any changes later by using your OTP authentication. You will receive your Login ID through SMS to registered mobile and registered e-mail.
7. Click on the “Make Payment” button if all the particulars are furnished correctly. On clicking the “Make Payment” button, the payment option appears.
8. On successful payment, You will receive SMS as well as e-mail confirming the successful submission of the application along with your Login ID and Application Number.