SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Vacancies:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination 2021. SSC has announced new job vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) posts on a regular basis. Candidates passed in Matriculation Examination or equivalent can check the job vacancies at https://ssc.nic.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SSC MTS Non-Technical Recruitment 2021:
Candidates passed in Matriculation Examination or equivalent looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the SSC website and apply for the posts till 21-03-2021. Also see SSC MTS Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment below:
List of SSC MTS Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the SSC Recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for SSC MTS Non-Technical Recruitment 2021:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05-02-2021 to 21-03-2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 21-03-2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 23-03-2021 (23:30)
- The date and time for generation of offline Challan: 25-03-2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29-03-2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21-11-2021
Education Qualification(as on 01-01-2021):
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit(as of 01-01-2021):
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection based on Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.100 and for SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Important Links of SSC Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply Online