Tamilnadu SI Exam Syllabus 2019:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNUSRB) announced recruitment for the posts of SubInspector of Police (Taluk, Armed Reserve and Tamil Nadu Special Police). The syllabus is important for any type of exam. For TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2019 is available in PDF and as well as Topic wise below. SI Exam Syllabus TN is also available in English and Tamil. Check Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Selection Procedure is given below. Go through syllabus before start preparing SI Exam. SI Exam Syllabus 2019 given below in English and Tamil PDF.
TNUSRB SI Open Candidates – Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern and mark for topic wise given below:
|General Knowledge||40 Marks|
|Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability||30 Marks|
|Total Marks||70 Marks|
Educational Qualification: Candidate should complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution/ University.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates is made on the basis of Written Test, Physical Measurement Test and Viva-voce.
TNUSRB Taluk SI Age Limit, Eligibility, Selection Process – SI Exam 2019 PDF
TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2019:
Exam Pattern is of two sections A.General Knowledge and B. Psychology (Aptitude). For PDF click here – SI Exam Syllabus PDF.
A. General Knowledge:
- GENERAL SCIENCE: It will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observations and experience as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made any special study of any scientific discipline. The questions shall be from topics- in Physics, Chemistry and Biology viz. Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries. Scientists and their contributions, Human
Physiology, Diseases and their cause, cure and prevention, Diet and Balanced diet, Human Genetics, Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology, Elements and Compounds. Acids, Bases and Salts and allied subjects, Motion, Newton’s Laws of motion – Properties of Matter, Electricity, National Laboratories and other related topics. All these topics will be of basic nature.
- HISTORY OF INDIA: Dates and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilisation to the present day Indian modern administration.
- GEOGRAPHY: Regions of India, Weather, Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall, Natural Calamities, Crops, Crops pattern, Indian Towns and Places, Hill Stations, National Parks, Major Ports, Minerals, Location of Major Industries, Forests and Wildlife, Population distribution in India and other related topics.
- ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE: Agriculture, Major crops and crop pattern in India, Industrial Development, Major, Medium, Small Scale and Cottage Industries of Tamil Nadu Village and Rural Development in India. Housing, Drinking water and other development schemes – price policy, inflation, population and unemployment problems, imports and exports Industrial development and 5-year planning.
- INDIAN POLITY: Indian Constitution, Salient Features, Citizenship, Elections, Parliament and State legislature, Executive, States, Judiciary system, Local SelfGovernments, Centre-State Relations, Language Policy and Foreign Policy.
- CURRENT EVENTS: Latest development in Science and technology, political developments in India, new developments in Trade, Transport and communication, historical events. Fine Arts like to dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works, Games and Sports, National, International awards, National and International organizations, Abbreviations, Who is Who, Books and Authors, General Technology, India and its Neighbours, present-day India and other related topics. Arts, Literature, Culture of India and Tamil Nadu.
1. LOGICAL ANALYSIS: Analysis of any information logically to find out various dimensions of the information.
2. NUMERICAL ANALYSIS: Quick response with regard to numerical ability will be tested.
3. COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Effective usage of languages will be tested.
4. INFORMATION HANDLING ABILITY: For any given information, the various aspects of the information, the inferences and connected facts will be tested.
5. MENTAL ABILITY TEST: These tests are meant to verify the candidate’s capability to draw conclusions through, inductive or deductive reasoning. It will include elementary problems from school mathematics.