SBI Recruitment 2020 – PO 2000 Vacancies:
State Bank of India (SBI) a leading public sector bank and financial service headquartered in Mumbai, India. SBI has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs)posts. SBI has announced new job vacancies for 2000 Probationary Officers PO on a regular basis. Candidates with Graduation in any discipline can check the job vacancies in https://www.sbi.co.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with Graduation in any discipline looking for government jobs can check PO Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the SBI website and apply for the posts from 14-11-2020 till 04-12-2020. Also see SBI PO Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment below:
List of SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2020 Details:
Below is the SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Probationary Officers
- No. of Vacancies: 2000
Job Location: All India.
- Starting date for Online Application: 14-11-2020
- Last date for Online Application: 04-12-2020
- Last date for printing Application: 19-12-2020
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020
- Payment of Application Fee: 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020
- The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of January 2021
- The download of Main Examination Call letter: 3rd week of January 2021 onwards
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: 29th January 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
- The download of Phase-III Call Letter: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): February/ March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
- The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020
- Candidates should complete a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution/ university.
Age limit (as of 01-04-2020):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 30 years i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990.
- Check the official notification below for age relaxation.
- Check the official notification below for Preliminary Examination, Main Examinations, and Personal Interview.
- General/OBC/EWS candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- as application fee.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates have no application fee.
Important Links of SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
Click here for official notification – click here