West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – 2226 Act Apprentice Vacancies:
Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway (RRC/WCR) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice posts. RRC West Central Railway has announced new job vacancies for 2226 Act Apprentices on a contract basis. Candidates with ITI/ 10th Pass check the job vacancies at https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for RRC West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with 10th pass looking for government jobs can check the Act Apprentice Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the wcr.indianrailways.gov.in website and apply for the posts till 05-11-2021. Also see West Central Railway Notification 2021, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2021:
List of RRC West Central Railway Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment Details for various Apprentice posts.
- Post Name: Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 2226
Job Location: All India.
- Opening Date and time of online application: 11-10-2021 18.00 AM
- Closing date and time of online application: 10-11-2021 23.59 PM
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination
system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a government recognized Board and also
should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2022):
- Min. 15 years and Max. 24 years (Check official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Merit basis (Marked scored on 10th/ITI).
- Application fees (non-refundable) are Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
Important Links of RRC West Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – apply online