North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – 1664 Act Apprentice Vacancies:
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. North Central Railway has announced new job vacancies at 1664 Act Apprentice on a contract basis. Candidates with 10th, ITI in the relevant trade can check the job vacancies at https://www.rrcpryj.org/ or you can see below. Check below for RRC North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with 10th, ITI looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the Railway Recruitment Cell website and apply for them till 01-09-2021. Also see North Central Railway Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for North Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment below:
List of North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details:
Below is the North Central Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 1664
Job Location: Northern India.
- Starting date for online registration: 02-08-2021
- Last date for online registration: 01-09-2021
- Candidates should complete the 10th, ITI in relevant trade from a recognized board/ institution.
Age Limit(as on 01-09-2021):
- Min. 15 years and Max. 24 years(Check official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Merit basis.
- Fee (Non-Refundable) Rs. 100 is to be paid through ONLINE MODE.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
Important Links of North Central Railway Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Registration – Apply Online