NLC Recruitment 2020 – 550 Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Vacancies:
Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) India Limited is a ‘Navratna’ company of the Government of India in the fossil fuel mining sector and thermal power generation. NLC India Limited has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. NLC has announced new job vacancies for 550 Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice on a temporary basis. Candidates with Diploma/B.E/B. Tech Engineering degrees in relevant fields can check the job vacancies at https://www.nlcindia.com/ or you can see below. Check below for NLC Graduate and Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with Diploma/B.E/B. Tech Engineering degrees looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the NLC website and apply the posts online from 15-10-2020 till 03-11-2020. Also see NLC Apprentice Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for NLC NLC Graduate and Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020 below:
List of NLC Apprentice Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the NLC Recruitment Details for Graduate & Technician (Diploma) posts.
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 250
- Salary: Rs.15,028/-
- Post Name: Technician Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 300
- Salary: Rs.12,524/-
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates of NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Date of Notification: 30-09-2020
- Starting date for Online Application: 15-10-2020
- Last date to Apply Online (NATS Portal): 03-11-2020
- Last date to Apply Online (NLC India Ltd): 10-11-2020
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates: 16-11-2020
- Verification of certificates of shortlisted candidates: 23-11-2020
- For Graduate Apprentice: Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech Engineering Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution/ university.
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Candidates should complete a Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution/ university.
- The candidate who passed on 2017/2018/2019/2020 (Check official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Merit basis(Mark scored B.E/B.Tech/Diploma).
- Not mentioned.