IOCL Recruitment 2021 – 47 Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant Vacancies:
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant posts. IOCL has announced new job vacancies for 47 Engineering Asst. and Technical Attendant on a regular basis. Candidates with 10th pass and ITI/ Diploma in the relevant stream can check the job vacancies at https:// iocl.com or you can see below. Check below for IOCL Engineering Assistant Technical Attendant Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with 10th pass and ITI/ Diploma in the relevant stream looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the IOCL website and apply for the posts till 15-01-2021. Also see Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Recruitment below:
List of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant
- No. of Vacancies: 47
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for IOCL Engineering Assistant Technical Attendant Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date for Online Application: 22-12-2020
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 15-01-2021
- Online admit card for Tentative: 29-01-2021 till 08:00 hrs of 14-02-2021
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 14-02-2021 (SUNDAY)
- Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines: 15-02-2021. If not completed on 15.02.2021 then on 16.02.2021 as well.
- Technical Attendant: Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
- Engineering Assistant: Three years of full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Age Limit(as of 22-12-2020):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 26 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to remit Rs.100/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Important Links of IOCL Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply Online