IOCL Recruitment 2021 – 71 Assistant Quality Control Officers Vacancies:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is an Indian public sector oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. IOCL has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Quality Control Officers posts. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced new job vacancies for 71 Assistant Quality Control Officers on a temporary basis. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Chemistry can check the job vacancies at https://www.iocl.com/ or you can see below. Check below for IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officers Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Chemistry looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the IOCL website and apply for the posts till 22-10-2021. Also see IOCL Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for IOCL Recruitment below:
List of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the IOCL Recruitment Details for Assistant Quality Control Officers posts.
- Post Name: Assistant Quality Control Officers
- No. of Vacancies: 71
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officers Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 01-10-2021
- Last Date for Online Payment Through SBI E-Collect: 21-10-2021 (17.00 Hrs.)
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 22-10-2021 (17.00 Hrs.)
- The Last Date for PWBD Candidates To Submit Prescribed Proformas For Scribe Thru’ Email: By 23-10-2021
- Printout of Online Application Form Along With Supporting Documents to Reach (By Ordinary Post ) To:
The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 07-11-2021
- Tentative Date for Publication of List of Candidates Shortlisted for GD/GT & Personal Interview on 22-11-2021
- The Tentative Date of GD/ GT and Personal Interview: Dec’2021- First Week Onwards
- The candidate should have been awarded a Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from
recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
Age Limit(as on 30-09-2021):
- Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Written Test(objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge), Group Discussion/Group Task, and Personal Interview.
- General, OBC, and EWS candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/-
(Rupees Three hundred only).
- No application fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM categories.
Important Links of IOCL Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
For online registration, check the link – apply online