ECIL Recruitment 2020 – 65 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant-‘A’ and Junior Artisan Vacancies:
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The ECIL has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant-‘A’, and Junior Artisan posts on a contract basis. ECIL Hyderabad has announced new job vacancies for 65 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant-‘A’, and Junior Artisan for different sites. Candidates with ITI/Diploma/B.E/B. Tech Degree in relevant field can check the job vacancies at http://careers.ecil.co.in/ or you can see below. Check below for ECIL Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with ITI/Diploma/B.E/B. Tech Degree looking for government jobs can check various Officer Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the ECIL website and apply them till 02-11-2020. Also see ECIL Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020:
List of ECIL Recruitment 2020 Details:
Below is the ECIL Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Technical Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 24
- Salary: Rs. 23,000/-
- Post Name: Scientific Assistant-A
- No. of Vacancies: 13
- Salary: Rs. 19,846/-
- Post Name: Junior Artisan
- No. of Vacancies: 28
- Salary: Rs. 18,070/-
Job Location: Durgapur, Cochin, Mundra, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Chennai.
Important Dates of ECIL Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020:
- Starting date for Online Application: 19-10-2020
- Last date for Online Application: 02-11-2020
- Date of Document verification & interview: Will notify soon
- Technical Officer: A first-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in relevant stream from any recognized Institution / University with one‐year post qualification experience in that field.
- Scientific Assistant‐A: A first-class Diploma (Full time) in a relevant stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education with a One‐year post qualification experience in that field.
- Junior Artisan: Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of the relevant stream with minimum one‐year post qualification experience in that field.
- Check the official notification below for complete educational qualification.
Age Limit(as of 31-09-2020):
- For Technical Officer: Max. 30 years
- Scientific Assistant‐A: Max. 25 years
- Junior Artisan: Max. 25 years(Check official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Document verification & interview.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of ECIL Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.
Click here for online application – apply online