ITR Recruitment 2021 – 116 ITI, Diploma, and Graduate Apprentices Vacancies:
Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandigarh invites Online applications from eligible ITI, Diploma & Graduate holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2020, 2021). DRDO ITR has announced new job vacancies for 116 ITI Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices & Graduate Apprentices on a contract basis. Candidates with ITI, Diploma, Degree (Relevant Disciplines) can check the job vacancies at https://www.drdo.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for DRDO ITR Graduate Technician Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with ITI, Diploma, Degree (Relevant Disciplines) looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the DRDO website and apply for the posts till 15-11-2021. Also see DRDO Apprentice Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for DRDO ITR Graduate Technician Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 below:
List of DRDO Apprentice Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment Recruitment details below for the apprentice’s job.
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentices
- No. of Vacancies: 50
- Post Name: Diploma Apprentices
- No. of Vacancies: 40
- Post Name: Trade Apprentices
- No. of Vacancies: 26
Job Location: Chandigarh.
Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15-11-2021
- For Graduate Apprentices: A Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized Indian University/ institute.
- Diploma Apprentices: A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- ITI Apprentices: Should complete ITI in relevant trade.
- The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Selection based on Merit basis (Mark scored in academic).
- No fee.
Important Links of DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
For online application, check the link – Apply Online