BARC Recruitment 2021 – 105 Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) Vacancies:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, is a premier institute dedicated to the intense multi-disciplinary research supporting the ambitious nuclear energy program of India. BARC has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowships posts. BARC has announced new job vacancies for 105 Jr Research Fellowships on a temporary basis. Candidates with a B.Sc/M.Sc in the relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://recruit.barc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with B.Sc/M.Sc in the relevant field looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre website and apply for the posts till 15-01-2021. Also see Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for BARC Recruitment below:
List of BARC Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment Details.
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellowships
- No. of Vacancies: 105
Job Location: Delhi.
Important Dates for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 18-12-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15-01-2021
- Candidates should complete the B.Sc/M.Sc in the relevant field from a recognized institute/ university.
- Max. 28 years (Check the Official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Qualifying Examination and Interview.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of 500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
- The application fee is exempted for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Person with Disabilities.
Important Links of BARC Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online registration – Apply Online